Sunday, March 4, 2012

Project 52: Week 9

shine [shahyn] verb

  • to give forth or glow with light; shed or cast light.
  • to be bright with reflected light; glisten; sparkle.
  • (of light) to appear brightly or strongly, especially uncomfortably so: Wear dark glasses so the sun won't shine in your eyes.
  • to be or appear unusually animated or bright, as the eyes or face. to appear with brightness or clearness, as feelings.
This weeks challenge was a really enjoyable one! I had fun despite my initial trepidation at the theme!

In third place is the Christmas decorations taken in the early morning Perth sun!
In second place we have the sparklers, bringing back memories from my childhood.
In first place is a shot I snapped at the market this morning, we had popped in to get some bread and I saw the water reflecting off the council buildings. I snapped 2 photos in total, took around 5 seconds and got this one! I was very pleased with the outcome! It proves that as a photographer you need to be prepared and have your camera at all times because you never know when a great photo opportunity will come your way!
Stay tuned for next week, the theme is "hands".

No comments: