Monday, March 19, 2012

Project 52: Week 11

round- adjective, -er, -est, noun, adverb, preposition, verb

  • having a flat, circular surface, as a disk.
  • ring-shaped, as a hoop.
  • curved like part of a circle, as an outline.
  • having a circular cross section, as a cylinder; cylindrical. spherical or globular, as a ball.
This weeks challenge was again an interesting one but I didn't devote enough time to it (its becoming a common theme now). We have lots going on at the moment (all will be revealed in a matter of days/weeks. But just to stop all your minds racing I am not pregnant again haha). This week I am going to try to give my these a little more time/effort.

In third place, one of Ethan's toy balls:
In second place, a sculpture at the Sculptures by the sea exhibition:
And in first place, Ethan's whirleyjig thingamawotsit spinning in the wind (I don't know what to call it haha). This came in first place as I struggle capturing movement, I also liked the way the sun captured the glitter background to create the illusion of "round and round".Stay tuned for next week, the theme is "morning".

No comments: