There are lots of things to do.......
- Talk to the Animals - Alpacas, llamas, Red Deer, ponies, miniature donkeys,
a mini mule, Red Kangaroo, Emus, lambs, sheep, Milking Goats, Billy Goats, baby goats, a Scottish Highland Steer, calves, piglets, rabbits, guinea pigs, chickens, hens, roosters, ducklings, ducks, geese, a Fox and JJ the old farm dog.
- You can bottle feed the lambs, kids, piglets and calves (although Ethan was a little bit young for this).
- Nurse a chick, duckling, bunny or guinea pig
- Bucket feed the rabbits, guinea pigs and anything with feathers
- Pony rides
- Tractor/Train rides (Ethan LOVED his train ride!)