Sunday, April 29, 2012

Project 52: Week 17

yel·low [yel-oh] noun, adjective, yel·low·er, yel·low·est, verb

noun

  • a color like that of egg yolk, ripe lemons, etc.; 
  • the primary color between green and orange in the visible spectrum, an effect of light with a wavelength between 570 and 590 nm.
  • the yolk of an egg. 
  • a yellow pigment or dye.
 I LOVE yellow! That made this weeks challenge so enjoyable!!! We have had an overcast and rainy week in Perth so photographing yellow has made things seem all the more brighter!

In third place is "raindrops on roses". This is from a very quick series of photos taken as we headed out on a walk this morning, I am pleased I got them!

In second place is the sunflowers! I love the detail on the green spiky bits (if you click on the photo you will be able to see a bigger version), this was taken with my macro lens.
In first place is "tea anyone"???
Next week's theme is "toys"!

No comments: