green[green] adjective, green·er, green·est, noun, verb
- the color of growing foliage, between yellow and blue in the spectrum: green leaves.
- covered with herbage or foliage; verdant: green fields.
- characterized by the presence of verdure.
- made of green vegetables, as lettuce, spinach, endive, or chicory: a green salad.
- 5.not fully developed or perfected in growth or condition; unripe; not properly aged: This peach is still green.
In third place is the moss between the bricks!
Second place is a macro of the moss on our limestone walls.