Sunday, June 17, 2012

Project 52: Week 22

Hi all,

 Sorry for the delay in posting these, life just got away on me over the past few weeks with work, daycare, illness, teething etc etc!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy!

book noun

  • a written or printed work of fiction or nonfiction, usually on sheets of paper fastened or bound together within covers.
  • a number of sheets of blank or ruled paper bound together for writing, recording business transactions, etc.
  • a division of a literary work, especially one of the larger divisions.
 Books are something that I don't have as much time for these days, unless they contain one word sentences like "ball", "dog", "cat" etc. I am trying to devote a little more time to reading (a very relaxing pastime for me) as Ethan gets older.

In third place is "modern book"- my iPad... I read far more now that I have this! Plus books (at around $10 from iTunes are much cheaper than buying in the shops!
 Here is second place...
And first for this week!
 Look out for the next blog (as I catch up), the theme is smiles!

No comments: