Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Ethan can sit!

As I type we are on the verge of another physical milestone for Ethan (crawling) and I realised I failed to capture a recent milestone. Ethan can sit! After weeks and weeks of working his core and trying to sit up, Ethan finally achieved it while we were in New Zealand.

At first he needed both hands for support...He then moved to one hand on the ground, his leg or holding his toe...
And now he can sit there waving two different toys round in different hands! Its amazing seeing a baby's development. I think that I will be blogging about full blown crawling in the very near future as well, Ethan can do 360's on his stomach, move backwards, get up on his hands and knees and rock back and forward at the moment- its only a matter of time for him to be following me everywhere! Our little boy is growing up so quickly!

No comments: