- Ethan learned to crawl! We quickly learned that our lives would never be the same again!
- I started my running comeback with 2 trail races!
- Ethan and I travelled over to Queensland to visit my family!
- We celebrated Jason's birthday (with Jason's parents in Perth)
- Ethan started daycare
- I went back to work (at a new place of work)
- Ethan started walking with his walker and could stand unassisted
- I had my wisdom teeth out
- Jason played in his team's water polo grand final
- We bought a house!!!
- Ethan suffered lots of illness - croup, bronchiolitis, ear infections, gastro... you name it - he got it (almost)
- We moved into our new house
- We celebrated Ethan's first birthday (with Jason's parents and older sister in Perth)
- Ethan started walking
- I got to celebrate my very first Mother's Day!
- Ethan had more ear infections, colds, croup etc!
- June was a very quiet month... no major milestones or activities! Although Ethan was still unwell for a lot of this time!
- I had my first overnight away from Ethan when I attended a work conference over East.
- I started running again properly (i.e. with a running coach!)
- Ethan was still unwell... I lost count of how many ear infections he had by now.
- Jason travelled to NZ to help celebrate his Grandad's 90th birthday
- We travelled over East for a family wedding
- We all met Ethan's cousin Mack for the first time
- Ethan had his first haircut
- Jason got to celebrate his second father's day
- Ethan and Jason got a bike to ride together!
- We saw the surgeon for the first time in the hope that we could get some answers for Ethan's health issues.
- Jason finished working for Yambay (after 4 years service)
- Jason started a new job!
- We had Ethan's sleep study.... not an experience I wish to revisit any time soon!
- We celebrated my birthday
- Ethan decided he really did not like Santa... AT ALL!
- We had a weekend away in Dwellingup
- After 17 odd weeks of training I had to pull out of my goal race due to a knee injury
- We got to celebrate Christmas with all of Jason's immediate family.
So there you have it... a snapshot of 2012! Now to look forward to 2013!!!