Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Ethan's visit over East

Last weekend Ethan and I traveled over to the Sunshine Coast to spend a couple of days with my family.We stayed our first night with my sister Tiffinee, her husband Mark and their two boys- Harrison and Hudson. The next day we headed up the coast to Mum and Dad's house for a few days. My brother Tyson was just home from Canada so we got to spend some time with him as well. On our last day Ethan and I spent some time with my sister Camille, her partner Colin and daughter Summer. All in all it was a great trip (apart from the mossies and sandflies) but as per usual just not enough time! Here are a couple of photos from the trip.

Ethan with his nanny.Ethan walking in the lovely garden with nanny.
Ethan bonding over a beer with poppy.
Ethan sharing an ice block with Poppy.
Ethan made a new friend (Bella).Ethan tried to play with all nanny's pot plants (she was much better at the "no" than I am, Ethan listened to her more than me).Ethan got up to lots of mischief.
Ethan showed his Nanny and Poppy how much he likes food! Especially mango!Ethan LOVES playing with water. Lucky it had been raining so it wasn't rationed!
We visited the botanical gardens (a great day out). Ethan had LOTS of fun in the rain (there were way too many cute photos so I needed to use lots of them).All in all a great trip with some wonderful memories. Unfortunately I didn't get any photos with Tiff and her family, Camille and her family or Tyson!! I need to do better at that next time!

No comments: