Monday, October 24, 2011

Rolling, rolling, rolling....by Ethan Papps

A couple of weeks ago, after lots and lots of trying I finally rolled from my back to my tummy. Mummy put me to bed and thought that I was going to sleep, little did she know I had other plans. You see, I had worked out that if I held onto the sides of the cot I would be able to help myself roll over. I pretended that I was going to go to sleep so that mummy would leave the room. Once she was got I got down to business. I tried two or three times and I kept falling back but then I put a little more effort in and I did it!!!! I was so proud of myself.

I don't now how she knew but my mummy came in and got a photo of me on her phone, just as I made it over. She tried to tell me she has eyes in the back of her head and can see everything I do... I'm not so sure though.
Here is my roll in action for you so that you can see how clever I am.Now that I can roll I do it whenever I can, anytime night or day. Last night I rolled at 2am, 4am and 6am. I even try to roll while I am asleep (top right hand photo below)...
Now, I just need to learn how to get off my tummy and back onto my back... apparently its easier, but I haven't sussed that one out yet!

No comments: