We put out presents (or "prinsets" as Ethan calls them) under the tree 4 days before Christmas - I didn't want to give Ethan too much time to tempt him into opening them!
We missed brunch on the beach but we still had brunch (croissants with bacon and brie) and muesli, berry and yoghurt parfaits.
We went to the beach after brunch and as we had brunch late we decided to have Christmas dinner instead of lunch. It sure made for a more relaxing day!
Our Christmas dinner was:
- whiskey, marmalade and mustard glazed ham
- roasted cherry tomatoes
- smoked chicken, asparagus and pasta salad; and
- Chargrilled capsicum, corn and avocado salad.
Simple, but delicious!
- Red velvet cake/cheesecake (good concept, looked yummy but failed to deliver)
- "Red" fruit salad (watermelon, strawberries, raspberries and blueberries) with mint syrup
- Homemade white and dark chocolate rocky road with cranberries, pistachios and macadamias