Last weekend you turned 18 months old and it got me thinking about all the things I love about being your mum. I am going to read this list out at your 18th Birthday (I hope you aren't embarrassed in front of all your friends!).
This is what I love about being your mum:
- I love the feeling of your little arms wrapped around my neck.
- I love the feeling of your little hand in mine as we walk along (when you let me hold your hand of course).
- I love it how your face lights up when you see me.
- I love it when you run towards me as fast as you can and do a running jump into a hug.
- I love watching you and your Daddy play.
- I love watching your Daddy teach you new things.
- I love your belly laugh, the one that comes out when you are most happy - like the time Daddy gave both you and me a horsey ride around the lounge.
- I love how you pronounciate your favourite words: zjuuise, scheesze, yawyo, heeyaw, zschooze, and mooooore (juice, cheese, yellow, hello, shoes and more).
- I love your fascination with shoes, I love how the three of us have to wear the same type of shoes- whether its running shoes or jandals. I love it how you can change your mind about your shoes 10 times a day.
- I love your cheeky grin/look when you know what you are doing is naughty, but you decide to do it anyway.
- I love your turned down mouth when we growl you and you try not to cry.
- I love the pure joy you have at the smallest things.
- I love it how you want to copy everything we do.
- I love it how you always want to help, whether its mopping or sweeping the floor or emptying the dishes. I hope that I can still say this when you are 18 years old :-)
- I love it how independent and experimental you are.
- I love the tiny birthmarks on the back of your neck and on your forearm.
- I love the way that you can make my heart feel so full when I look at you.
- I love everything about YOU!
Love Mummy xxx