Saturday, June 4, 2011

What a wonderful addition to our family...

Ethan is such a wonderful addition to our life, he is the sweetest little boy! We have enjoyed every day since he has been with us (12 days now), even the night when my milk wasn't quite in and we tried to feed for 7 hours straight!

Ethan is a very content baby at the moment and we love every minute we get to spend with this precious gift of ours.

Here are some of the little bits of Ethan that I particularly love:

1. His wrinkles!2. His ears, check out the heart shape to the left of the photo, this is the beautiful sight that I get to gaze down on when he is feeding.
3. His hands, he has such beautiful elegant fingers and nails.
4. His feet... he has inherited his dads feet... very big, with long toes.
Of course I could carry on with all the little bits of Ethan that we love to pieces but I need to get back to our little man!

No comments: